Jen Hemphill at your next event...
Engaging, funny and down-to-earth, Jen Hemphill is a sought after bilingual speaker bridging the influence money stories and confidence have on people’s financial lives with the day-to-day money skills and actions we typically solely focus on.
Her goal is to help women become reinas (queens) of their money by providing simple, doable money guidance they can stick with all while saving time and more money.
- 🎤 Money Stories: The Missing Piece in Financial Education
- 🎤 How Improving Our Money Confidence Will Transform Our Bank Account
- 🎤 Understanding the State of Latinas to Move Forward in Minimizing the Gender Wage Gap
- 🎤 How to be in Control of Your Financial Life While Keeping it Simple
- 🎤 The Real Misunderstanding Behind Budgeting-Why it Doesn't Have to Be Hard
- 🎤 Keeping Money Simple and Managing Without the Overwhelm
Will This Be a Good Fit? Jen Loves to Partner Up With...
Se Habla Español.
Don't forget Jen is bilingual! She is able to support your event in English or Español.
What event organizers are saying...
Jen is an engaging speaker that shows up to provide conscientious content to her audience. Beyond that, she is a conference organizer's dream--she was highly professional, prepared, and generously engaged as a marketing advocate leading up to the event. I would not hesitate to book her in the future.
/ Founder of DC PodFest
Jen moderated a panel for our annual Women of ALPFA in 2019 and was amazing! She was able to keep the audience engaged with the panelists and asked great thought provoking questions. Her energy is amazing!
/ Director of Events @ALPFA DC
Jen was a wonderful asset as a speaker at two of our Connector Conferences. We brought her on after seeing her speak at a different event. Our post attendance survey for the second conference deemed Jen as the favorite presenter!
/ Founder, Connector Conference