It’s so exciting to share with you my second guest on the podcast where I have the privilege to showcase some fabulous women from all over. This particular guest is not exception as she surpasses fabulous.
In this episode I speak to serial entrepreneur Adrianna Domingos-Lupher of MSB New Media, NextGen Mil Spouse, and SpouseBox. You will find her a very enjoyable person to listen to and probably laugh as many times as I did (or maybe even more). Adrianna is down-to-earth, a wealth of knowledge and loves her lattes.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- You’ll hear what Adrianna considers the best money she’s ever spent
- She’ll discuss her household’s single item purchase rule
- How putting savings on autopilot has helped her with the worries of not having enough
- You will also learn about her scan and scrub strategy her and her husband use to keep their finances in check
- PLUS, don’t miss out on the valuable experience she had with Groupon!
Resources From This Episode:
I’d love to hear from you, do you have your savings automated yet? Be sure to leave me a comment below :-).
P.S. THANK YOU for listening!
Enjoy The Show?
Be sure to never miss an episode:
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes. (It’s easy here’s how)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via RSS
Share with a friend by using the social media icons below.
Send us feedback via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to leave a voicemail.