Honoring the life you want–it is not about the amount, but what is going to make you happy.
Those were some beautiful words said during the interview by my latest guest Jennifer Trask. She grew up having a healthy relationship with money, but had to learn some hard financial lessons along the way.
Jennifer T. was never taught how to budget neither at home nor at school. Not only did she figure it out on her own but she has created a business that she takes with her while traveling the world!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How negotiation became a part of money conversations growing up
- The single word of advice (literally one word) and how it affected Jennifer’s personal finance journey
- The story behind her first $1,000 check
- What her clients have to do with her proudest money moment becoming moments (notice this is plural 😉 )
Resources From This Episode:
Learn more about Jennifer Trask: www.jennifer-trask.com
Jennifer’s favorite money book: Soul of Money by Lynne Twist
As you know I always ask my guests to finish this sentence “Her Money Matters because _____________.”
Now it is YOUR turn!
Finish the sentence and post on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #HerMoney for the remainder of September. This will be your entry to win a 15 minute personal Q&A session with me! I will announce a winner on the 1st episode of October.
I look forward to reading your responses!
P.S. THANK YOU for listening!
Enjoy The Show?
Be sure to never miss an episode:
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes. (It’s easy here’s how)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via RSS
Share with a friend by using the social media icons below.
Send us feedback via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to leave a voicemail.
[…] Honoring the Life You Want with Jennifer Trask […]