It’s no secret, I’m an overall good saver.
In the past I haven’t been a fan of coupon clipping and that definitely has not changed.
With the advances in technology, saving while shopping has been made a whole lot simpler. I’ve decided to commit the next 6 months to building a new habit with these tools and maximize our savings.
I share all of this in this episode!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The 4 different types of savings tools and how to use them
- 9 notable tools to be aware of and why for each
- Three very important bits to consider
- The exact steps I plan to take for the next 6 months to maximize savings
Resources From This Episode:
Have you used any of the apps mentioned? If so, what are your best tips? Please be sure to share in the comments below or head on over to our community to do so by clicking here.
You can join our community (and receive our weekly newsletters) by grabbing The Daily Dinero Ritual!
Abrazos + Much Love,
P.S. THANK YOU for listening!
Enjoy The Show?
Be sure to never miss an episode:
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes. (It’s easy here’s how)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via RSS
Share with a friend by using the social media icons below.
Send us feedback via email to email@example.com or click here to leave a voicemail.