I have the best intentions with my finances but I have no time. What do I do?
I’m going to break it to you gently: You are not alone, we all go through this.
Life is busy there is no doubt about that! From the daily routine of family needing you, running errands, cooking, running a business, and somewhere in between there trying to take care of yourself. I completely get it!
So how can we reach our financial goals (aka have more money) with our busy schedule always getting in the way? Are your money dreams possible?
There are two components to achieving your money dreams: Systems & Mindset
Not everyone is going to have all the same systems, you have to pick what works what is best for you. There are a lot of systems and many variations and combinations. To give you a simple description, these systems can include automating your money, using just cash with an envelope system, having various accounts to easily visualize your money for specific spending areas, using a simple spreadsheet to track your money or using an app, etc.
Once have your “winning” system picked out and implemented, you will not only save tons of time but have more money in your account as well :-).
Here are some free resources to get you started right now with learning more about systems:
- One system to consider is the dreaded “b” word….the budget, or as I like to call it a money plan. Your money plan is what drives your success, learn how it compares to a GPS here.
- Another system that you can implement is using something you probably look at often, if not every day….your calendar! In this article I discuss 3 money tips you can apply using a Google Calendar. Get it here.
- You also want to include a check-in to see how you are faring with your financial goals. I give some great tips here.
Let’s cut to the chase, you can’t ever have more money if you are always talking about being broke. It’s just not going to happen PERIOD, END OF STORY. You can though, SHIFT your mindset to one of abundance. Yes it may sounds hokey pokey, but IT WORKS. You can’t have more money in your account if you don’t get this part straightened out! If you don’t get this straightened out you will be wasting that precious time. I know you don’t want that and I don’t want that for you either.
Thoughts lead to feelings, feelings leads to actions, actions leads to results.
Note: Keep in mind that it is not the only part of the equation to have more money in your account.
Here are some free resources to get you started right now on the topic of mindset:
- My son taught me a huge lesson about mindset and decision making. Learn here how we can all benefit from this story.
- We all have financial goals, or at least have something in mind of where we want our finances to be. Your money mindset could be what’s holding you back! Here are 5 great tips that can boost your financial goals.
SUBSCRIBING PAYS OFF + IT’S FREE!
Accept my Jumpstart Your Money Mini-Guide as my gift to you.