Are you aware that there is a Women’s Money Week each year? This week it is Jan 1-6th and it is meant to raise awareness on women’s issues around money.
We have the pleasure of having Gina Robison-Billups, the woman behind the scenes of not just Women’s Money Week, but Women’s Money, a non-profit organization.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The lessons she learned from being raised by a single mom
- Some mind boggling stats about women and money and why they matter
- How the non-profit Women’s Money was born
- Why Women’s Money Week can be so impactful
Resources From This Episode:
Click Here for the details on how to join Wise Bread’s twitter chat in honor of Women’s Money Week (money prizes up for grabs!)
What was your favorite takeaway from the chat with Gina? Be sure to share in the comments below or over in our community on Facebook.
Abrazos + Much Love,
P.S. THANK YOU for listening!
Enjoy The Show?
Be sure to never miss an episode:
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes. (It’s easy here’s how)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via RSS
Share with a friend by using the social media icons below.
Send us feedback via email to email@example.com or click here to leave a voicemail.
**Please note I love to give shout outs to my listeners, so if you’d rather me not mention your email message or play your voicemail on the show be sure to clearly state that, thank you!**