Who doesn’t love to vacation? Let’s face it everyone loves to take trips, but the fact is it all takes money and planning ahead of time.
Sometimes we think we don’t have the money for it, but do we actually take the time to actually see if that is true? In this episode I share with you the exact strategy I use and teach to help doing the financial part of planning your vacations easier and not so overwhelming.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of getting clear on the type of vacations you want and like to take
- Making a plan and doing the research to get some numbers down (the dollar kind)
- How to use those numbers in your monthly financial plan
- The importance of being flexible
- A little known reason why automation should be your friend
Resources From This Episode:
Get more information on the ULTIMATE Money Kit by CLICKING HERE.
Get information on the money budgeting template my clients + customers rave about by CLICKING HERE
Episode 006 which was mentioned in this particular episode, you can LISTEN TO IT HERE
I’d love to hear from you! Let me know in the comments the types of vacations you like to take :-).
P.S. THANK YOU for listening!
Enjoy The Show?
Be sure to never miss an episode:
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes. (It’s easy here’s how)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via RSS
Share with a friend by using the social media icons below.
Send us feedback via email to email@example.com or click here to leave a voicemail.